The Paperclip The Paperclip

Brilliant!

Dude, that was hilarious. I loved it. You found a great balance of having very little detail to your drawings, yet more than enough to convey your meaning. And what a meaning it was. This was overall a great piece of work. I didn't see it though until I was browsing through the monthly winner thingy where they ask the flash authors who did well that month to pick their favorites. This definitely deserved way more attention than it got. More than mine should have gotten at least. I really enjoy your sense of humor. Good work.

RareFactory responds:

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

From Above From Above

Ha, that was great

Sorta reminds me of that old movie "The Gods Must Be Crazy" with the pilot who throws a Coke bottle out of his plane and it lands in the backwards African tribal village. This was really funny though. Totally all the things I would do with magical teleport hoops.

Sex Line Sex Line

Hah!

that was hilarious! Who did that awesome guitar cover on the darth vader song though?

Timeline Rhapsody Timeline Rhapsody

Nicely done

Good work for a school project. I wish people did more stuff like this at my school. Add somthing at the end so it doesnt repeat itself over and over again though and overlap the song. This is really good if it really your first flash though.

Far Away Home Trailer Far Away Home Trailer

Looks like it should be good

I would suggest getting yourself a tripod though. The camera was kinda shakey.

ABH responds:

for your review title...the movie WILL be good! I havent even shot the movie yet and thats why it will be released in 2006, along with many other movies you can see on my site: www.abhpro.com

also, I forgot to take frames from the clips and make them still....woops :0

HL2 Mod Fun HL2 Mod Fun

Eh

It looks fun, but its not animation. Its just you playing with Half Life 2. Newgrounds is supposed to be about animation, so I dont think that this really fits in.

DazFromTaz responds:

Numa Numa Dance - Front Page.
Case closed.

DBZ - Stick Saga 4 (OLD) DBZ - Stick Saga 4 (OLD)

That was pretty cool

How do you do that fancy blurring effect that was in the preloader? Is that just tweaking layers or something, or is Flash cool and has a feature that does it for you? Awesome job with the shading by the way. It really enhanced the lighting effects.

darkiceweb responds:

Use fireworks or photo shop...c'mon every one knows that lol...Thanks man your cool...

The Dangling Conversation The Dangling Conversation

Nice work for a first flash

Its nice to see someone put time into a movie on their first go instead of throwing together a giant piece of crap and begging for it not to be blammed. That was really nice walking animation, even if it was a little choppy. I also liked the water. It definitely showed that you have some great potential.

demented-yam responds:

:D

Amish Butter Fingers Amish Butter Fingers

Pretty Good

Ignore the Dream_of_Duke, that was obviously a pretty well made spin-off. There was no stealing involved, just inspiration. Im not too crazy about the salad fingers movies because they just creep me out, so a spin off was not really on my most wanted list. This was pretty well done though. Some of the animation and drawing looked a little primitive though, but you did a good job imitating the graphics and that eerie voice. Keep up the good work, however you choose to do it.

Earthbound Atomic Wedgie Earthbound Atomic Wedgie

Eh

Not the greatest, but not bad either. It could have done with some more sounds, especiall in the beginning. Also, you coulda actually animated the talking instead of just having the sprites wobble back and forth.