battle front lv 1 battle front lv 1

A few suggestions

Block off the edges of the screeen so that you cant fly out of it. Also, when you shoot a guy it makes the explosion sound like 5 times instead of just once. You should also make it so that once the laser hits a fighter dude it stops instead of plowing through like 4 of them in one shot. The death star in the background was a little pixilated, and the whole thing was really slow. It has good potential though.

"Tutorial": 15 seconds "Tutorial": 15 seconds

Funny

That was funny. Its great how you made fun of all that stuff, but in a way where nobody could tell if they didnt know what you are talking about. It sounded serious like you meant it, but I know you didnt. Good job.

olaftheblue responds:

Heh, of course it's pretty internal, but I assume I'm not the only newgrounder who's seen a bunch of has-not-yet-had-the-time-to-be-blammed movies made in less than a minutes, so hopefully people will see the irony in it. Thank you very much for the ratings, and for the good review.

Shoot Down the Bombers Shoot Down the Bombers

It was Ok

That was ok, but it got kinda boring. Make it a little harder so that it is more of a challenge. Nice work animating the explosions though. I liked that. Did you do that yourself or find a gif?

Man-Mountain responds:

your suggestion is important for me. thank you for the advice! :)

Blob Farm Blob Farm

Eh

This was fun, but kinda got a little boring. I ended up just killing all of them on purpose.